STYLE LIVES HERE.

STYLE LIVES HERE.
BETTER FASHION ZCREAMS! JOIN US TO OUR NEW HOME!

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Alexander McQueen Fall Winter 2010/11 Menswear



Alexander McQueen Fall Winter 2010/11 Menswear


When you thought skulls and bones are getting boring and way past off the season, Alexandra McQueen saves the day. I love the prints! I love tribals influences and I love skulls! I never thought this two elements could fused so well and McQueen vision makes may dreams came true! I simply can't take my eyes off that fabulous prints. I adore so much of acid wash look and effects on fabrics. I want those coats and trench! I will wear that fur winged coat! This whole collection is so amazingly wearable compared to what he had done past collections. Compared to what other designers had showcase for this season! Fantastically styled co-ordinated assemble. The Vibe is smart hardcore edgyness, not for the elementary. McQueen serves for dramatic-act-club. Yes...I really want the winged fur coat! Plus the bags!

No comments:

Post a Comment