STYLE LIVES HERE.

STYLE LIVES HERE.
BETTER FASHION ZCREAMS! JOIN US TO OUR NEW HOME!

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Karen Elson turn Singer, so did Naomi Campbell







Model Karen Elson turned musician and released her album,
The Ghost Who Walks
Check out Karen music video above.





I love the vibe of it.
It feels like playing country girl singing after a hard day of farming...
and then for a moment.. I thought I saw Katy Perry...
And she play the guitar! Nice!

Looking good Karen.

Karen with hubby Jack White.
Love the top hat.


LOVE this photo shoot she did, in promotion for her new debut album.
Dear Karen, 
If the music thing doesn't turn up well, 
please return to the catwalk.


(Goosebumps ahead)
I remembered Naomi Campbell did an album
some...some...some..time ago.
Let me check. (RESEARCHED!)
It was in 1995 that was a long time ago!!
I never actually remembered but I heard about it and only came to mind
when I saw Karen Elson news, her turning into a musician.
 I actually love Naomi's song!
How weird?
Sadly her album was never release in the US,
a flop in the UK.

Listen for yourself.
Naomi Campbell song,
'Love & Tears' from her short live singing career album, 'Baby Woman'
She should have change her album title to 'Bitch Woman'
and maybe it will be a HIT!
Instantly!
She ain't no baby woman, I say.
It's all wrong from the start....



Good?
What 'Ya Say Divas?
Remember that was in 1995.

No comments:

Post a Comment