STYLE LIVES HERE.

STYLE LIVES HERE.
BETTER FASHION ZCREAMS! JOIN US TO OUR NEW HOME!

Sunday, May 9, 2010

My California dreaming....

In my summer dream,
there's a child in me whom spoke of love, peace and
things that doesn't matter....
Things that everybody should be free...
This Season bring me so much closer to my dreams...
where things that I love, I witness in most of designer's
Spring/Summer creations...
From Chanel to Louis Vitton,
My California dream come closer to mind than
reality... I enjoyed the best of these marvellous
fashion treasures. I rallied...overjoyed and
HAPPY....



I'm dreaming being Bar Refaeli in this Fox Video...
being a hippie child...



I'm dreaming being Lara Stone in
Louis Vitton Ad Campaign...



I'm dreaming of being in Cavalli's Ad....


....and Runways....



I've always love Cavalli dresses...
(these are from his last season collection but still I adore..)


...I'll match it with one of these Chanel bags.....
(thanks daddy Karl for these beautiful bags..)


....with one of these Chanel footwear....

....in my dream,
shall always been a dream...not a midnight summer dream because that would be
to historian literature (to me)...to hard to fathom...
Dream of a child who grew up too soon....
Until the next Season comes...I'll keep these
moments in my mind for our next rendezvous..
where I'll find comfort from my
Love Child dreams...
DOLCE...

No comments:

Post a Comment