STYLE LIVES HERE.

STYLE LIVES HERE.
BETTER FASHION ZCREAMS! JOIN US TO OUR NEW HOME!

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Love Profusion of Top 10 Style Icon


"Who is your Style Icon?"
Audrey Hepburn may be the perfect style icon to many fashionistas. 
She is the true style icon of all time, her in that "Breakfast at Tiffany" movie,
set the bar up high in the history of stylish ladies.
How about JLo, Mariah Carey or Kim Kardashian?
Anna Wintour is one great style icon, I adore her too, no doubt about that.

I can't choose. I can't decide. I love so many of them.
To name one is a sin. To name all is like a crime.
Why choose one when you can have your Chanel
with Prada and other flavors too?
There are so many factors that attribute in being a style icon.
I guess I love people who are true to themselves and
not afraid to show a bit of 'raw' natural personality in them.
What attributes these people into being a style icon?
Being adored & idolized by the world by what they wear,
which designer bag or shoe they carry?

I love people who knows how to carry an outfit, not vice-versa.
Someone who is natural, effortless and with an intriguing allure.
Able to make me smile but not laughing at them.
Able to idolized but not wanting me to be like them.
Just being able to inspire me thru' life because of their passion,
their glory, achievements & goals, their stories and actions,
but most importantly their great fashion style.
Their choice of taste, class & not necessarily the most
expensive but also able to ROCK a plain tee & jeans.
Lastly the most crucial zcream that conclude all
is PERSONALITY.


 Top 10 Style Icon:


10. Cher










9. Gwen Stefani




















8. Sarah Jessica Parker














7. Natalie Portman












6. Tilda Swinton




















5. Chloe Sevigny












4. Kate Moss










3. Mary Kate & Ashley Olsen




















2. Victoria Beckham
























1. Madonna













































P.S. What about Lady Gaga? You may asked.
Well she's at Top 20 list, raking at no.11.
Just miss that one spot!
Oh! Don't hate me Lil' Monster!
I do like Gaga!

No comments:

Post a Comment