STYLE LIVES HERE.

STYLE LIVES HERE.
BETTER FASHION ZCREAMS! JOIN US TO OUR NEW HOME!

Friday, June 11, 2010

Facebook new design profile picture!


Finally I have tediously done with designing
 my Facebook profile picture.
Its a pencil fashion illustration of a flapper girl.
She looking a bit sad because she lost all of her balloons
which now remains one piece.
I was using picture of Audrey Hepburn before,
and wanted something original out of my own work.
But...I didn't have time due to busy work schedule.
(I am working full-time!)

If I have some spare time somewhere,
maybe I'll do a better illustration.
Please join my i-zcream  Facebook page 
to keep update of all the fashion news!

Kindly follow the link at the sidebar
or click here

So...it's the weekend!
What are your plans?
Have a wonderful zcreams ahead!
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment