STYLE LIVES HERE.

STYLE LIVES HERE.
BETTER FASHION ZCREAMS! JOIN US TO OUR NEW HOME!

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

I Designed a Costume for Lady Gaga


After watching Lady Gaga's Alejandro,
 I was inspired to design a costume for her.
She wasn't so dramatic in the wardrobe department
for that video.
It was safe and most of the time she was almost bare...
Where have all the costume and crazy outfits gone to???
Maybe the costume designers has run dry of ideas?
Gaga was wearing pants in one moment!
Pants! 
That pants look was almost like Madonna's
'Express Yourself Video'!
...and other similarities...
JPG cone bra...
90's was so good isn't it?
Where's all the Gaga madness???

So I designed a costume for Gaga.
Complete outfit from the head gear to the boots.
Its edgy and Avant-Garde with a touch 
of femininity with feather bird head gear,
lace sequin stockings with knee-high boots.
The outfit itself is structured with corset
and I guess lots of wiring and boning
to bring out the sharp edges.




In my imagination, she would love it and wear this outfits
in her world tour concert!
I thought of a designer to construct this costume...
the first person comes to mind was
McQueen...but he's gone.
Maybe Galliano? 

I would love to have Philip Treacy do the head gear.


No comments:

Post a Comment