STYLE LIVES HERE.

STYLE LIVES HERE.
BETTER FASHION ZCREAMS! JOIN US TO OUR NEW HOME!

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Merly Streep, Julianne Moore, Gwyneth Paltrow, Kate Winslet, Naomi Watts & Zoe Tay?


Merly Streep, Julianne Moore, Gwyneth Paltrow, 
Kate Winslet, Naomi Watts on the cover 
of Vogue Paris May Edition.
I don't speak French darling...no..no..no..
But I love the covers so much!
 All of my favourite girls in one cover.
Excuse moi, it's still in the plastic cover for a while.
This issue has 3 different covers with Bono too.
Who can read French???




...and I don't read Chinese too!
Zoe Tay on Nuyou,
(Nuyou is Chinese Singapore magazine)
wearing Calvin Klien.
Looking spunky and fabulous!
A bit tad skinny? Perhaps?

Great Covers across different languages!
I really need to pick up French!

No comments:

Post a Comment