STYLE LIVES HERE.

STYLE LIVES HERE.
BETTER FASHION ZCREAMS! JOIN US TO OUR NEW HOME!

Monday, June 21, 2010

Prada Camouflage Tote Bag

Prada Cervo Shine Bowler

Its seems to be that I keep on falling in love with Prada bags.
Season after season, I'm not totally amazed by Prada collection but
I love it!
Many would not name Prada for their first choice in buying a bag, I supposed.
You should know, well the one with the letter 'B' or 'H' or 'C'
would be their top list.
They are of course top choices and bravely invested would be
much eye-catching or cost a deep hole in your credit.
Unless money is not your issue.

I had a dream that Miuccia designed these bags season after season
with me as a muse!
Thats the only reason I'm trying to place in my mind.
Nothing else.




Prada Large Saffiano Camouflage Tote.

Oh golly! Why on earth did she ever came out with this? You said
My responds would be, 'Oh Golly, WOW!'
Who would be brave enough to put a straight camo print on
a designer bag?
Only Prada will. Just like she did with the recently S/S bags 
with fiberglass crystal on her bags.
Somebody asked me why? Fiberglass? its ugly!
I said because its Spring/Summer collection...and smiled!
If its was crystal, my take that I would be too dressy for S/S?

I love the shape of bag. 
 A true-blooded Metropolitan would be loving these bags.
Someone who knows the fashion trend well and
loyal to the designer.
It will grow on you.
I would imagine that 5years later ( I wanted to say 10)
this camouflage bag will still look trendy and vintage valuable. 

No comments:

Post a Comment