STYLE LIVES HERE.

STYLE LIVES HERE.
BETTER FASHION ZCREAMS! JOIN US TO OUR NEW HOME!

Friday, July 23, 2010

Kristen McMenamy Dazed & Confused August



 Kristen McMenamy cover for Dazed & Confused August issue.
This iconic edgy Supermodels of the 90's is back to what it seems
to excite the modeling industry.
She paved the way of 'I've weird look' models.
I am embracing the comeback of these great 90's Supermodels,
Christy Turlington, Karen Elson & Kristen McMenamy.
Girls of a true blue model attitude and a muse for many designers.

Is it just me or the models nowadays are just too 'Barbie', 
with the exception Lara Stone, which I kinda love.
She reminds me of the younger Kate Moss mixed with Vanessa Paradis
& a pinched of Madonna vibe. Naughty but nice.
Lara is starting to pick up where all these 90's Supermodel had left,
the glamour of modelling.

Watch this video of Kristen McMenamy, 
collection of her modelling Campaign & Editorials.
This summarized what I thought modelling
should be like, back in the 90's.
Powerful.
Fierce.
Edgy.

It's pure orgasmic fulfillment watching it.
LOVE.





No comments:

Post a Comment