STYLE LIVES HERE.

STYLE LIVES HERE.
BETTER FASHION ZCREAMS! JOIN US TO OUR NEW HOME!

Monday, October 11, 2010

Prada: Lookbook Fall/Winter 2010 Womens Part 1



I wanted to feature Prada Lookbook before I left for India last month,
but I was caught up in so many things.
Finally, I managed to blogged about it.
Nothing, just pretty weird collages of Prada
Fall/Winter Collection 2010.

It's just so pretty that I wouldn't mind it to be my wallpaper in my room.
Imagine having that!
Reminds me of my Art & Craft days in school.
I'm so loving it that the girl with the bunny head came to my dreams.
Even the girl with hanger head haunts me a beautiful nightmare.
It's inspiring & refreshing, not to see another
model as your typical photoshoot for this Lookbook.

So, please dream....

































I really love to have a hard copy of this lookbook!
I have a perfect spot for it with among my other pile of
fashion magazines & lookbooks!
If anyone have a copy of this, please be kind to pass me one.
I promised to take good care of it!













1 comment: