STYLE LIVES HERE.

STYLE LIVES HERE.
BETTER FASHION ZCREAMS! JOIN US TO OUR NEW HOME!

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Battle of the Rock Royalty




The battle isn't over yet, in fact it has just begin!
Fall/winter is my favourite season, the time
of muted hues, shades of greys and tones of black.
All my weapons are polished well for this battle.
I'm loving studs, fringes, metallics, hardware finishings
and lots of edgy attitude layering.
Hot weather prevents me from all those
heavy military jackets which oh so gorgeous!
I'm a practical fashionisto but I'm a three piece guy.
Layering is in my blood.






Behold!
For the Battle of the Rock begins..
May the best Royalty wins.
Black Is My Weapon.

What's your weapon?

















Burnout metallic gold foil top from Zara.
Heather Grey jeans from Heritage Mens.
Fringe Vest from Forever21.
Studded scarf from Zara.
Pewter Dr Martens shoes.

Accessories:
Tiffany & Co. necklaces.
Agnes B. lock & key necklace.
Flea find Vintage gold gun brooch.
Prada blue Metallic leather bag.
Forever21 Fedora.
Gucci Sunglasses.

location: Mandarin Gallery



No comments:

Post a Comment