STYLE LIVES HERE.

STYLE LIVES HERE.
BETTER FASHION ZCREAMS! JOIN US TO OUR NEW HOME!

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Death by Fashion Cupcakes - 1st Birthday!




Happy First Birthday to i-zcream!
It has been a long sweet journey and yes!
time passes by fast when you're having a jolly good times!
Fashion is a bitch! and I LOVE it!
It's a challenging & expensive hobby to keep up!
But I DIE without it!




I'm so happy that I ordered a customized
fashion cupcakes for this occasion!
With cutesy ones that's spelled i-zcream.
There's Chanel cupcakes, LV, Dior & so much more...
It's so bitchy...I could die!
Imagine having tea with these fashion cupcakes
oh with all your finest designer galore Chinas & Coutures outfit.
I'm just imagining...hmmm...



Oh...So Death by cupcakes!
I can't stop but Snap! Click! Snap!
these adorable yummylicious cupcakes!








Due to my busy schedule, I didn't prepare a party.
Hey! I'm a one man show...
Maybe next year, I will invite, Galliano, Christy, Linda,
Naomi...
I'm just dreaming my darlin'..
But they say dream big & dreams will come true!
Wish upon this 1st Birthday of i-zcream...
is more fashion & peace on earth!
Life is beautiful...



Thank you all my readers who has been there
all these while! Keep on supporting this blog!
The most friendly, honest, coolest fashion blog in Singapore!
There can never be another one!

THANK YOU!
wish I could share with you these cupcakes...
but just savour it with your eyes!
Hard Candy!






all photos directions & creative by moey!
you may not copy these images.

No comments:

Post a Comment