STYLE LIVES HERE.

STYLE LIVES HERE.
BETTER FASHION ZCREAMS! JOIN US TO OUR NEW HOME!

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Don't call my name...fashion Addict..

Did you see it?





Did you see it?
I'm asking you.





Diary of a fashion addict.


I'm addicted..
Make me wanna runaway...
Just leave me alone..
I love watching dark skies..
Rain makes me smile...a bit..
I don't have many friends...
Lonely.....
Love me?
Love my bag.
...and my shoes.


This is what inside..

Mr beast came to me once again,
whispered to my ears...blah..blah...blah..
I told Mr Beast, 'I heard it all before...'
but he insists to tell me black & white = grey skies...
I knew that Mr Beast you don' have to tell me..
Mr Beast walks aways...with no friends by his side...
...just leave me alone...
..I rather go shopping...


There are times when we do feel so
much emotion becomes over us..
The best solution to over come these emotion,
is to let go...let go of what is bottling us..
let go of that frustration...
let go of the beast within us.
Write, sing, do something out loud...
Soon you be amazed by that feeling,
It's actually your power for creativity..
Don't be afraid...


Hoodie Sweater - Topman. DIY fur trimming.
Graphic tee - Bangkok find
Jeans - Zara
Doc Martens Boots
Marc by Marc bag
Vintage Ray Ban Shades

Location: Labador Park.


p.s. did you see it? God loves us...he's watchin' us from a distance.

The grey dark sky from labador park...I took that picture because
it was so beautiful...did you see the heart-shape form by the clouds.
It was raining...& I was struggling to do the photoshoot at that time.
But in the end...I'm happy.
I'm blessed.


Another fashion mood photography.

No comments:

Post a Comment